Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fun at skateboard camp (and some stuff that wasn't fun)

When I went to skateboard camp it was fun except for the stretching. I learned how to do some cool tricks such as an Ollie, tic-tacs, skatebord-walk and manuals. The first day I took a huge fall going down a big ramp. We got rained out quite a bit and I learned how to play a game called Pirate Ship. You can only play this on somthing called a "big micro". By the end of the week I got pretty good. And the last day I forgot the key to my locker.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrabble-Dude that sounds like a blast. Great job learning the new SK8 boarding tricks.

9:29 AM  
Blogger YaYa said...

Cool. I can't believe that you went off the ramp. I wish I was there and I wish I could have done that.

Thanks for the email - Please come by my blog again to read what else I have been doing this summer. I'll come back soon.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home